I love the KonMari Method of organizing because it actually works. Go through all of your possessions in one go, keep only what sparks joy in you, and discard the rest, then everything gets a spot, and your home is tidy once and for all.
But I'm not the only one who loves Marie Kondo's methods. Months ago I wrote a round up of 10 articles about Marie Kondo (perfect reading for us organization geeks) - so if you love organizing and reading about organizing, here are 7 more articles about the KonMari Method for you to enjoy.
1. "Japan’s ‘queen of clean’ promotes benefits of a tidy home" in The Globe and Mail
2. "12 Rules for Getting Your Clutter Totally Under Control" on Cosmopolitan
3. "How KonMari’s phenomenal book can help put your house in order" in Japan Times
5. "The Psychological Benefits Of 'Kondoing' Your House" from the Huffington Post
6. "KonMari Trendy New Organizing Method" on Martha Stewart's website
7. "A Therapeutic Approach to Closet Cleaning That Actually Works" from WhoWhatWear